The purpose of the Willoughby Residents Association is to promote and advocate for the health, safety and well-being of residents in the Willoughby neighbourhood of Langley, BC by:
- promoting and facilitating networking and cooperation among municipal, regional and provincial agencies, transit authorities, police and other organizations and businesses within the community to protect and enhance the quality of life in the neighbourhood
- promoting and encouraging cultural, recreational, social, environmental and educational endeavors in Willoughby
- fostering community spirit, good neighbourliness, mutual respect and citizen participation
- promoting and coordinating the planning and implementation of strategies and activities related to community safety, crime prevention, traffic calming, and safe spaces
- organizing regular resident meetings, activities, and special events
- working with and supporting the activities of community organizations, other resident groups, local businesses and business associations, and governments as appropriate.